A private and secured tool
Fast, simple and reliable with the highest cybersecurity standards.
Cybersecurity A developed tool by cybersecurity experts
Private Discuss is a solution developed by PIMAN Security. Since its creation, PIMAN Security has been committed to protecting its customers and their data by building its solutions on the best cybersecurity technologies: powerful encryption algorithms, encrypted exchanges, encrypted data, secure network communications, deployment on French servers or in SaaS mode.
Private Discuss technologies protect you against the risks of eavesdropping, malicious infiltration, data theft or the Cloud Act.
Strong encryption algorithms
AES-256: for symmetrical encryption of video and audio call data.
RSA 2048: for asymmetric encryption for document sharing and storage.
No data is stored on your device
No data is stored on your computer or mobile phone except for the user's JWT authentication token.
Data loaded for viewing on the device remains in RAM and is immediately destroyed once the application is closed. This process provides perfect security in case of loss, theft or expertise on the device's hard disk.
Private audio and video calls
Audio and video calls are encrypted using End2End encryption to ensure strictly private communication.
In addition, the Peer2Peer exchange model is used to ensure that communication within an internal network remains local and therefore perfectly secure.
Secured network communications
Access to the session is secured with an authentication token based on JSON web tokens and a limited "Time To Live" (TTL).
By nature, all communications are encrypted within the application and therefore all session information is encrypted.
Data exchange secured
Via a secure VPN directly connected to Private Discuss as well as double encryption of information (data level and communication level) IPSec protocol.
No data is stored on your device
The data is encrypted on the device before it is sent to the server from the mobile device, web browser, or PC/Mac desktop version.
Crypted data storage
Data is encrypted with private keys, different from the users' dynamic communication keys.
No connection with other applications
Private Discuss never exchanges data with other applications, features or user devices.
A compliant GDPR solution Your data belongs only to you.
Private Discuss respects your privacy and this is why all the data is encrypted. Moreover, Private Discuss complies with the Applicable Regulations and the RGPD since the entry into force of the law of 25 May 2018. In this sense, you can :
- Have access to data relating to your identity as a representative of the Licensee Administrator: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, position.
- Be informed that we do not keep your messages and communications during access and use of our Services for security reasons.
- To have the right to access, rectify, oppose, limit the processing and portability of personal data concerning him/her, subject to producing valid proof of identity.
- Access and modify your information at any time and delete your user account;
- Oppose the processing of personal data for commercial purposes by unsubscribing from newsletters received via the unsubscribe link ;
- Minimize the exchange of data with your contacts in discussions/webinars;